Stipends Available for Cultural Communities Symposium in Bishop Hill, IL

  • bishophillsite
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Wonderful news!
      Last Friday we learned that our symposium had received a grant from the Barbro Osher Pro Suecia Foundation. This allows us to offer stipends to those who attend the symposium. These will be reimbursement stipends, so you must register. The first to registered will be the first to receive until the funds are depleted.

      The AmericInn, Kewanee, Il. has agreed to hold the block of rooms at the discounted rate until Oct. 5. We hope to have the stipend checks ready for you sometime during the symposium. As you can imagine we are rapidly trying to get this information out, so some of these details are yet to be worked out. Any questions call the Bishop Hill Heritage Association at 309-927-3899.

      STIPENDS AVAILABLE

      20 Full registration stipends
      Full registration $125
      Travel $300