FW: Hey Midwesterners and Members of MRC -- Money is available

  • Gutenkauf, Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
    FW: Hey Midwesterners and Members of MRC -- Money is available

    FYI

    I think the attachment won't come through to the listserve so contact me if you want it and I'll send it directly to you. Or contact Devon directly and she'll be able to send it too.

    Diane Gutenkauf
    Director
    Robert R. McCormick Museum at Cantigny
    1s151 Winfield Rd.