Re: [IAM_ListServ] Museums on Facebook

  • Cindy Birk Conley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      I have a facebook page for the Southern Illinois Association of Museums,
      called SIAM. We just started it as a way to improve communication. You
      can have a regular page, a group page, or a fan-only page. I started a
      group page, but I wish we had a regular page, which will accomodate
      files like minutes better. Regular accounts can easier set up photo albums.

      There is also no counter to tell how many people visit.

      Cindy