FW: [AASLH-SmallMuseums] AAM call for small museum session proposals

  • Peggie Stromberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      Please consider contacting Tracy about doing sessions if you are planning to attend the 2010 AAM conference in LA
      Margaret (Peggie) Stromberg
      Executive Director
      Elgin Public Museum
      847-741-6655
      peggie_epm@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Do I get to charge the museum for my ticket? . . . probabally wont go, but I'll look into it.

        Sara Russell
        Elgin Public Museum
        (847) 741-6655

        peggie_epm@cityofel gin.org