RE: [IAM_ListServ] Museum shooting

  • Peggie Stromberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
      AAM has posted the shooting on their facebook page, but I haven't seen any formal statement of any kind.  Yes, Jews are definitely targets for white supremacists as are African Americans and Hispanics.  What a travesty.  In all the times I have been in National Museums and seen the guards, I never noticed that they were armed.  Had those guards not been armed, many more could be dead.
      Margaret (Peggie) Stromberg
      Executive Director
      Elgin Public Museum
      847-741-6655