RE: Museum site to be sold

  • Peggie Stromberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      I just read my previous post and regret not putting in a disclaimer.  Lest anyone on the list try to guess who the mystery museum and director would be, I put forth this disclaimer:  the museum is very healthy right now.  That director has moved on in his career and is no longer in the state of Illinois!
      Margaret (Peggie) Stromberg
      Executive Director
      Elgin Public Museum
      847-741-6655