Re: [IAM_ListServ]

  • Sonali Oberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Please be advised that the preceding posting was submitted to the IAM ListServ and posted by Niki Ryan, not authored by her. It should not be construed as the opinion of the Board of Directors of the IAM or members of IAM staff. The IAM ListServ is a tool available to all IAM members and an important conduit for free speech and the exchange of ideas and information. We at IAM recognize that this has been a particularly difficult budget year and that painful budget decisions have been made which affect many historic sites. Museums which participate in the ListServ are encouraged to express their opinions and may freely elect to sign the petition at their discretion. I hope that together we can find solutions to the problems facing Illinois museums. I look forward to seeing all of you in Elmhurst. We have a great conference ahead of us.

      Sincerely,

      David M. Oberg
      President
      Illinois Association of Museums