History Needs Your Help!

  • Everingham, Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008

      Dear Friends:

      Our colleagues in Delphi , Indiana , suffered a terrible lose due to a heartless vandal who clearly has no respect for people or property.  On Sunday 08.31.2008, a fire was set to and completely destroyed a replica canal boat that the Wabash & Erie Canal Association had recently opened in their outdoor interpretive area.  This all volunteer organization now needs help to rebuild.  I’ve attached their recent emails below, so you can determine how you can assist their worthy efforts.

      Thank you for your time and consideration

      Sincerely,

      Mark

       * * * * *

      Mark S. Harmon, Director

      Gaylord Building Historic Site

      200 W. 8th Street

      Lockport, IL  60441

      815.588.1100 – voice

      815.588.1101 – fax

      mharmon@...

      The Gaylord Building is a National Trust Historic Site managed by the Canal Corridor Association, which is the coordinating entity of the Illinois & Michigan Canal National Heritage Corridor.   For more information about the Gaylord Building , please visit http://www.canalcor.org/gaylord/index.html

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this message from your system.