RE: [IAM_ListServ] Past Perfect software

  • Mark D. Hanson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hello:

      In a nutshell, PastPerfect is a  museum software package capable of managing accession and catalog data, donor information, loans, exhibits, and membership information with quite a few "ease of access" features like search terms, default Chehall's nomenclature, and reporting and research tools.

      They have a pretty good website at http://www.museumsoftware.com/ . I believe you can also download a demo copy of the package to try before you buy.

      Hope this helps.

      ________________________
      Mark D. Hanson
      Curator
      Chanute Air Museum
      1011 Pacesetter Drive
      Rantoul, Illinois   61866-3672
      217-893-1613  *  217-892-5774 (fax)
      curator@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2008
        thanks, Mark.  We have had past perfect for awhile but not sure if we are taking every advantage of it.  Our collection and membership records are entered.  How are things at Chanute???
        Margaret (Peggie) Stromberg
        Executive Director
        Elgin Public Museum
        847-741-6655
        peggie_epm@...

        curator@aeromuseum. org

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2008
          No Problem. If I can help with PastPefect, let me know.

          The Chanute Air Museum is hanging in there. Definitely not out of the woods, but hanging in.

          Thanks,

          peggie_epm@cityofel gin.org