1950s Park Forest House Museum Grand Re-opening February 2

  • Jane Nicoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hello:
      I hope if you can't make it to the grand opening,
      you will consider coming in February, or at another
      time during the year. Jane Nicoll

      YOU ARE INVITED
      TO THE
      GRAND OPENING OF OUR NEW HOME!

      1950s Park Forest House Museum
      141 Forest Blvd
      (Forest and Fir)

      Saturday February 2, 2008

      OPEN HOUSE
      11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
      Forest Boulevard School classroom is
      ready for a 1950s Valentine’s Day Party!

      RIBBON CUTTING
      12:30 p.m.
      Village President John Ostenburg
      and Village Trustees, AIMCO officials, and
      Board Members of the Park Forest Historical Society

      Award Presentation
      immediately following
      AIA-Illinois 150 Great Places in Illinois
      Jim Prybys, AIA

      Park Forest’s own Nifty Fifties Place.
      Directions at www.parkforesthistory.org. Contact Jane
      Nicoll at
      708-481-4252; email, parkforesthistory1@...
      (Open the other Saturdays in February 1-3 p.m.
      Donation $5 for adults: children 12 and under free
      with adult.)

      Archivist, Park Forest Historical Society
      Director, 1950s Park Forest House Museum
      Virtual Exhibit at www.parkforesthistory.org
      Park Forest, IL 60466
      parkforesthistory1@...