Icecream Program

  • dgutenkauf
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      I'm planning a dairying program for next July and would like to make
      ice cream in a hand cranked freezer. Do any of you have one I could
      borrow? I'd like to use it the first week in July. I don't want to buy
      one (the one I like is $400!) unless I have to. And of course I want
      to buy it out of this year's budget so I'm searching now.

      Many thanks

      Diane Gutenkauf
      Director
      Robert R. McCormick Museum at Cantigny