Fwd: AASLH 2007 Annual Meeting

  • mturner4626@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      Hope this comes through properly.  If it doesn't, check out the information on their website at www.aaslh.org.
      Mary

      Mary Turner
      Illinois Association of Museums
      Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
      1 Old State Capitol Plaza
      Springfield, IL 62701
      217/524-7080
      mary.turner@...
      www.illinoismuseums.org

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Illinois Assn of Museums <ilassnmus@...>
      To: Mary Turner <mturner4626@...>
      Sent: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 8:58 am
      Subject: Fwd: AASLH 2007 Annual Meeting

      fahey@... wrote:
      To: ilassnmus@...
      From: fahey@...
      Subject: AASLH 2007 Annual Meeting
      Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:07:08 UT

      Click here for the program guide
      Registrations accepted onsite.
      AASLH looks forward to hosting more than 750 professionals at the most successful AASLH Annual Meeting to date.

      Comment from Past Attendee:

      “I first attended an AASLH Annual Meeting in 1979. For 27 years, I have grown in my knowledge and understanding of the needs of local history primarily through hearing recognized speakers and networking with others at this event.”
      Beverly Tyler, Educator & Historian
      History Close at Hand
      East Setauket, Long Island
      The annual meeting offers more than 80 sessions that will help you define and strategize for a more successful future in the field of state and local history. If you’d still like to attend this one-of-kind networking event, registrations will be accepted onsite at the AASLH registration desk in Atlanta.
      Questions

      For any questions regarding registration, please contact Gina Sawyer at sawyer@... or 615/320-3203.
      1717 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203-2991 l 615-320-3203 l Fax: 615-327-9013 l E-Mail: membership@...
      Having problems viewing this email? Click here for a pdf version.

      Illinois Association of Museums
      Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
      1 Old State Capitol Plaza
      Springfield, IL 62701