Case Statements for Campaign

  • Susan English
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007

      I am need of some examples of case statements for campaign from museums.  Does anyone have one they are willing to share.

      Susan English

      Executive Director

      Joliet Area Historical Museum

      204 N. Ottawa St.

      Joliet, Illinois   60432

      (815) 723-5201 ext. 222

      www.jolietmuseum.org

    • mturner4626@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2007
        Hi Susan,
        Are you aware of the relatively new book by Timothy Seiler called Developing Your Case for Support?  It is part of the Excellence in Fund Raising Workbook Series.  We have it in the lending library but I just sent it out to another museum.  You might see if you can get it from your local public library or through interlibrary loan.
        Mary

        Mary Turner
        Illinois Association of Museums
        Illinois Historic Preservation Agency