Grant writing and fundraising contracts

  • Jane Nicoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6 8:15 AM
      Dear IAM colleagues,
      I would like to know if there is anyone on the list
      who has had a contract to write grants and/or do
      fund raising for a smaller museum or historical
      society.
      I am interested in a range of pay received for this
      service, as well as in seeing sample contracts to get
      wording which applies to this service.
      If I can not get contract samples, I would like to
      know how people put a limit on the time which will be
      spent on the project in return for the money received.
      Thanks,
      Jane Nicoll

      Archivist, Curator
      Park Forest Historical Society