RE: [IAM_ListServ] Photography at the Museum

  • HPA.IAM
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 18, 2013

      Hi all,

      Along with some other challenges that museums are faced with in the area of visitor engagement--this would make a great session for the upcoming IAM Conference in Peoria, October 16-18.  I am wondering if any of you would like to do a session on this subject?

      Seems like a good one for a roundtable-type session!  The session deadline is past, but, we could certainly make this work if one of you would like to take this on so that we could extend the conversation even further.

      An email blast with the conference registration will be sent this week.  Best,

      Donna

      Donna Sack, Executive Director, Illinois Association of Museums

      Office: 217.524.6977

      www.illinoismuseums.org