Looking for vendor to create Plexi enclosure

  • Glessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 3:15 PM
      We are in the process of restoring the silver closet in our dining room and wish to create a Plexi or glass insert for the doorway, so the pieces are protected behind. Can anyone recommend a Chicago-based vendor that could create this for us? Any leads most appreciated.
      Bill Tyre, Executive Director and Curator
      Glessner House Museum
    • Doug Stapleton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16 8:23 AM

        Ziggy Stojanowicz
        Acrylic & Framing Service
        437 N. Paulina St.
        Chicago IL. 60622

        www.Acrylicframingservice.com

        www.Artframingservice.com

        Ph.312-666-6350
        Fax 312-666-6630

        We are in the process of restoring the silver closet in our dining room and wish to create a Plexi or glass insert for the doorway, so the pieces are protected behind. Can anyone recommend a Chicago-based vendor that could create this for us? Any leads most appreciated.
        Bill Tyre, Executive Director and Curator
        Glessner House Museum

      • Elizabeth Marston
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17 11:29 AM
          Gemini Moulding in Elgin. Don Berg at d.berg@...