Pump Organ available

  • Gutenkauf, Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013

      Please see details below. It looks like anyone interested should contact the Western Springs Historical Museum through Denise Clark, denisemclark@...

      Diane Gutenkauf

      Director

      Robert R. McCormick Museum

      630-260-8159 (v)

      dgutenkauf@...

      From: Work [mailto:lombardhistory@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 5:21 PM
      To: Gutenkauf, Diane
      Subject: Fwd: Pump Organ

      This person contacted me from the Western Springs HS and they are looking to give away this pump organ. Can we get this on the list serve somehow?

      Jeanne

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Denise Clark <denisemclark@...>
      Date: July 12, 2013, 2:20:15 PM CDT
      To: lombardhistory@...
      Subject: Pump Organ

      Hi Jean,

      Thank you for your message.  I would really appreciate your help with posting the piece on the sites you had mentioned.  I'm not on Facebook so it would really be helpful to me.

      I'm attaching pictures of the organ for you.  It is free to a good home.

      Thank you so much!

      Kind regards,

      Denise