Job Posting: Grants Writer

  • Kimberly Stull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 1:43 PM
      Please do not respond to me as I am just the messenger : )

      See our website for complete job posting and application instructions:  http://dupagechildrens.org/grant-writer-foundation-relations-coordinator/

      Deadline to apply is June 30th.

      --

      Kimberly Stull

      Director of Operations

      DuPage Children's MUSEUM

      …where learning comes in to play®!

      301 N. Washington St.

      Naperville, IL 60540

       630.637.8000 ext.5000

      www.dupagechildrensmuseum.org

      www.childrensmuseumblog.blogspot.com

      Like us: www.facebook.com/DCMFanPage

      Follow us: www.twitter.com/DuPageChildrens

      Volunteer Blog: www.volunteersMATTER.blogspot.com

       CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged or other information, protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.