Vendor Information

  • Sara Arnas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013

      Hello,

      I need to replace some of the encapsulation sleeves in our atlas binders.  Can anyone recommend a vendor? I have found one but the minimum order is much larger than we’d need.

      We appreciate the help.

      Sincerely,

      Sara Arnas

      Museum Curator

      DuPage County Historical Museum

      A Facility of Wheaton Park District

      102 E. Wesley

      Wheaton, IL. 60187

      630-510-4958

      www.dupagemuseum.org

      Now on view!

      April 13th through September 15th, 2013

      To add us on Facebook, click the link below!

      https://www.facebook.com/dupagemuseum

    • gawainweaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
        I recommend Atlantic Protective Pouches, (732) 240-3871.

        I used them for all my polyester sleeves for photographs. They can custom make any size, shape, and format of sleeve and they don't have minimums that I'm aware of.

        Gawain

        Gawain Weaver
        Photograph Conservator
        San Francisco Bay Area