Re: [IAM_ListServ] Illinois Museums are Amazing- Let's prove it!

  • Kristan McKinsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Peoria Riverfront Museum, which opened on 10/20/12 after Lakeview Museum closed on 9/1/12, is submitting a nomination for an exhibition we had a year ago, Skirting Convention: Illinois Women Artists, 1840-1940.  So we are doing our part.

      Kristan

      Kristan H. McKinsey
      Director of Collections/Senior Curator
      Peoria Riverfront Museum
      222 S.W. Washington St.
      Peoria, IL  61602-2500
      309-686-7000

      "To inspire lifelong learning for ALL, connecting art, history, science and achievement through collections, exhibitions and programs."

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 11:54 AM, lombardhistory@... wrote:

      I am able to help any organization with their application for the AASLH Leadership in History Awards. Please see below for details. Let's represent Illinois on the national level!!!!

      Jeanne Schultz Angel
      Executive Director, Lombard Historical Society
      23 W Maple, Lombard IL 60148
      630-629-8233
      www.lombardhistory.org
      As the stewards of Lombard's heritage, we will make the past meaningful in order to impact our community's present and future.