Re: [IAM_ListServ] Illinois Museums are Amazing- Let's prove it!

  • Charles Katzenmeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Thanks for your message.  This is an Auto-Reply.

      I will be away from the Adler Planetarium until Tuesday, January 29.  In this period, I will have limited access to voice messages and e-mail.  If your question is time-sensitive, please do not hesitate to call my mobile phone (312-933-2223) or contact my assistant Kelsey Nelson (312-322-0334).  Thank you!

      - Charles

      Charles L. Katzenmeyer
      Senior Vice President for External Affairs
      Adler Planetarium
      1300 South Lake Shore Drive
      Chicago, IL 60605
      O:  312-322-0513
      M:  312-933-2223

    • Kristan McKinsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        Peoria Riverfront Museum, which opened on 10/20/12 after Lakeview Museum closed on 9/1/12, is submitting a nomination for an exhibition we had a year ago, Skirting Convention: Illinois Women Artists, 1840-1940.  So we are doing our part.

        Kristan

        Kristan H. McKinsey
        Director of Collections/Senior Curator
        Peoria Riverfront Museum
        222 S.W. Washington St.
        Peoria, IL  61602-2500
        309-686-7000

        "To inspire lifelong learning for ALL, connecting art, history, science and achievement through collections, exhibitions and programs."

        On Jan 24, 2013, at 11:54 AM, lombardhistory@... wrote:

        I am able to help any organization with their application for the AASLH Leadership in History Awards. Please see below for details. Let's represent Illinois on the national level!!!!

        Jeanne Schultz Angel
        Executive Director, Lombard Historical Society
        23 W Maple, Lombard IL 60148
        630-629-8233
        www.lombardhistory.org
        As the stewards of Lombard's heritage, we will make the past meaningful in order to impact our community's present and future.