Re: [IAM_ListServ] Call for Proposals - Deadline Extended

  • Charles Katzenmeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Happy New Year!  This is an Auto-Reply.

      I will be away from the Adler Planetarium on Friday, January 4, returning Monday, January 7.  In this period, I will have limited access to voice messages and e-mail.  If your question is time-sensitive, please call my mobile phone (312-933-2223) or contact my assistant Kelsey Nelson (312-322-0334).  Thank you!

      - Charles

      Charles L. Katzenmeyer
      Senior Vice President for External Affairs
      Adler Planetarium
      1300 South Lake Shore Drive
      Chicago, IL 60605
      O:  312-322-0513