PFHS Veterans Day Program on Montford Point Marines

  • Jane Nicoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012

      Park Forest Historical Society invites the public to attend our Veterans Day program.  Edwin J. Fizer will discuss his experience with the Montford Point Marines, the
      World War II African-American Marine unit awarded the Congressional Gold Medal,
      on June 27, 2012.
      Sunday November 11, 2012, 2:30 p.m.
      Village Board Meeting Room
      Park Forest Village Hall, 350 Victory Drive
      Free program open to the Public
      For information contact Jane Nicoll 708-481-4252

      Please find attached a flier, and a press release.  If you are able, please print them out to post
      for your patrons to see.
      Thank you,
      Jane NicollArchivist, Park Forest Historical Society
      Director, 1950s Park Forest House Museum
      Museum tour at www.parkforesthistory.org
      Park Forest, IL 60466
      parkforesthistory1@...
      "Like" the Park Forest Historical Society,
      and the 1950s Park Forest House Museum
      at their pages on Facebook.