Re: [IAM_ListServ] Fwd: Position Announcement: U.S. Department of the Interior

  • Charles Katzenmeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Thanks for your message!

      I will be away from the Adler Planetarium until Wednesday, May 23, with limited access to voice messages and e-mail.  If your question is time-sensitive, please contact my assistant Shannon Lindgren at 312-322-0334.  Thank you!

      - Charles

      Charles L. Katzenmeyer
      Senior Vice President for External Affairs
      Adler Planetarium
      1300 South Lake Shore Drive
      Chicago, IL 60605
      O:  312-322-0513