FW: listserv posting

  • HPA.IAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012

      Forwarding workshop info for April.

      Sue

      From: Bronwyn Eves [mailto:beves@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:27 PM
      To: HPA.IAM
      Subject: listserv posting

      The Illinois Collections Preservation Network is offering a free one day workshop titled: When Water Emergencies Strike Your Collection:  Response Training and Workshop.

      The workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, April 19 from 9:30-3:30 at the Douglas County Museum in Tuscola, IL.  This event is free and includes a free lunch.  Topics covered include:  assessing your institution, writing a disaster plan, working with first responders and how to salvage specific materials.

      All staff and volunteers of museums, libraries and other collecting institutions, as well as students are invited to attend.

      For more information or to register contact Bronwyn Eves at beves@...

      This workshop will be repeated on May 10 in Macomb , June 11 in Naperville , and July 9 in Freeport .

    • Charles Katzenmeyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
        Thanks for your message!

        I will be away from the Adler Planetarium until Wednesday, April 11, with very limited access to voice messages and e-mail.  If your question is time-sensitive, please contact my assistant Shannon Lindgren at 312-322-0334.  Thank you!

        - Charles

        Charles L. Katzenmeyer
        Senior Vice President for External Affairs
        Adler Planetarium
        1300 South Lake Shore Drive
        Chicago, IL 60605
        O:  312-322-0513
        M:  312-933-2223

      • Karen Witter
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
          AUTOMATED RESPONSE:

          I will be away from the office until April 16 and won't be checking email. If you need immediate assistance, contact Katherine Wooldridge at kwooldridge@...  or 217/782-7011.  If this requires my immediate attention after I'm back, please call me at 217-782-7011.

          Karen

          --
          Karen A. Witter
          Associate Director