  • Jane Nicoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
    Happy Holidays! The 1950s Park Forest House Museum has decked its halls!
    for a text only version of our announcement, see below.
    For a color version, open the attachment for the Christmas poster.
    Hope some of you can see this special exhibit!
    Jane Nicoll

    Step Back into a
    1950s Christmas
    In December
    1950s Park Forest
    House Museum
    141 Forest Blvd
    Park Forest, IL 60466
    Wednesdays 11-2; Saturdays Dec. 3-24, 10-3

    Special Donation in December-Adults $3; 12 & under free.

    Marshall Field’s Park Forest
    Bricks and gift books on sale at the museum.
    Contact Jane Nicoll, 708-481-4252, or at
    parkforesthistory1@... www.parkforesthistory.org

    Take a break from the hustle and bustle of 21st Century holiday preparations to revisit the simpler Christmas of the past.
    See toys, books, cards, candles.

    Featuring our musical forest green, aluminum, rotating tree with mid-century modern ornaments. Decorations in every room.

    Purchase a ticket in advance, good for any of the days.Walk-ins welcome. Group tours by appointment.

    Archivist, Park Forest Historical Society
    Director, 1950s Park Forest House Museum
    Museum tour at www.parkforesthistory.org
    Park Forest, IL 60466
    parkforesthistory1@...
    "Like" the Park Forest Historical Society,
    and the 1950s Park Forest House Museum
    at their pages on Facebook.