RE: [IAM_ListServ] Mangler (iron)

  • Peggie Stromberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
      It is called a mangle, I believe.  Electric mangles are still used today.

      Margaret (Peggie) Stromberg
      Executive Director
      Elgin Public Museum of Natural History
       and Anthropology
      847-741-6655
      peggie_epm@...

      The mission of the Elgin Public Museum is to enhance knowledge of the natural sciences and anthropology through the use of exhibits and interactive experiences.