Mannequin Stands?

  • Sara Arnas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011

      Hello Everyone,

      We have a good number of mannequins at our museum. We’re looking for new stands for them and I’m having trouble finding anything that will work. The stands are long poles that slide in at the top back  of the thigh. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I’ve search AAM and general online stuff and emailed a few museums directly but nothing has come up.

      Any help on finding a vendor would be appreciated. Or if anyone has mannequins similar to these and could borrow a few stands to us we would appreciate that as well.

      Thank you,

      Sara Arnas

      Museum Curator

      DuPage County Historical Museum

      A Facility of Wheaton Park District

      102 E. Wesley

      Wheaton, IL. 60187

      630-510-4958

      630-665-5880Fax

      www.dupagemuseum.org

      Add us on Facebook, click the link below!

      https://www.facebook.com/dupagemuseum