antique pump organ for sale

  • adgorn1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2011
      We have a 1902 Windsor Montgomery Wards brand antique pump organ, that is pending disposal by a one of our villagers, available for sale. He is allowing us to sell/dispose of it if we can, to help fund our other activities. If interested, I will forward photos. Thanks!

      Alan Gornik
      Trustee
      Western Springs Historical Society
      Western Springs, IL
    • William Furry
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2011
        What is asking price? Send photos. Thanks.

        William Furry
        Executive Director
        Illinois State Historical Society
        217-525-2781
        FAX: 217-525-2783
        wfurry@...
        www.historyillinois.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2011
          Hi,
          There is a collectors' group called AMICA (Automatic Musical Instrument Collectors' Association) which has individual members who collect organs. Their website is www.amica.org. Your historical society would likely be able to get a top market price if you advertise on their website. I'm not sure what their rules are.
          Thanks, Molly Kettler
          Evanston History Center Docent