Exhibit development freelance fees?

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Does anyone have any rough guidelines for freelance work developing a museum exhibit?

      I've been asked to help develop the content for an exhibit on a free-lance basis and, of course, they've asked me what my fee might be.

      This would include, roughly speaking, preparing the exhibit story, background research, and label writing but not the design or fabrication or overall project management.

      Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

      Best,
      Leslie