Program tomorrow night at the Worth Museum ; American Indians in Chicago

  • worthmuseum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      American Indians in Chicago:
      Our Legacies, Our Communities
      Discover the little-known history of early Native American
      presence in the Chicago region at the city's founding. Dr.
      Scott Stevens examines Indian Land Sessions and removal and
      considers the continued presence of urban Indian populations
      through the 19th century to the present. This program is
      sponsored by The Illinois Humanities Council Through the
      "Road Scholar" program.
      Age: All
      Day Date Time
      Wed May 25 7pm