Fw: My Request

  • cahokia mounds
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2011
      I received this email scam today, so someone is using the IAM listings as a source for this African scam. don't fall for it.

      William R. Iseminger
      Asst. Site Manager/Public Relations
      Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
      30 Ramey Street
      Collinsville, IL 62234
      618-346-5161
      Email: cahokia.mounds@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2011

        Wow, last week it was the Royal Wedding and a mugging

        This week it is the Ivory Coast.

        Next week who knows Osama bin Laden?

        To: IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com