FW: Requesting your assistance marketing the Leadership Academy

  • HPA, IAM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:18 AM

    See attached pdf on Leadership Academy – forward to spread the word.

    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:23:43 -0500
    From: Lin Nelson-Mayson <lnelsonm@...>
    To: David.Simmons@...,
        Jim Richerson <richerson@...>,
        "Fitzgerald, Beth" <beth@...>,
        "nbryk@..." <nbryk@...>,
        Lin Nelson-Mayson <lnelsonm@...>,
        "Wilson, Linda" <LWilson@...>,
        "Alberti, Janet" <JAlberti@...>,
        "Wood, Elee" <eljwood@...>,
        John Herbst <JHerbst@...>,
        Kathy Foley <kfoley@...>,
        "kwitter@..." <kwitter@...>,
        "madams@..." <madams@...>
    Cc: Brian Bray < bbray@... >

    Dear AMM Board Members:  We have jointly been researching and planning the innovative AMM Leadership Academy for over two years and Brian is now ready to start registering attendees!  I have attached a descriptive flier about this exciting offering for you to send to your state museum associations, other professional organizations, and museum professionals who would benefit (or whose staff members may benefit) from this intensive experience.

    Please forward this to your colleagues and contacts.  As it is designed, the AMM Leadership Academy has the potential to deepen the skills and confidence of our new leaders and emerging professionals. Brian will have copies of this flier in Houston at the AAM conference and will post it on the AMM website. He will have a sample draft of the curricula at the AMM Houston booth and is a glad to talk with potential attendees about the experience they can expect at the academy.

    Thank you for helping to develop this program and for helping to ensure its success!

    --
    Lin Nelson-Mayson / Director, Goldstein Museum of Design
    University of Minnesota / College of Design / http://goldstein.design.umn.edu

    Exhibitions:
    *McNeal Hall - through May 22, 2011 / Smart House, Livable Community, Your Future
    *HGA Gallery/Rapson Hall  - through May 1, 2011/ Art, Design, and Community Building