grant for lighting

  • helen flatau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Can you speak more about the grant for lighting?
      Thanks
      Helen
      Oomphghent Township Butler School
      Prairietown, IL

    • Sara Arnas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010

        Helen – It was actually a brochure that we received in the mail from GE and a partner group. Below is the link to the brochure that we received.

        http://www.gelighting.com/na/business_lighting/lighting_applications/museum_lighting/GE%20Museum%20Lighting.PDF

        Sara Arnas

        Museum Curator

        DuPage County Historical Museum