Museum Lighting

  • Sara Arnas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010

      Just out of curiosity has anyone recently upgraded their museum lighting? We have the opportunity to work with someone on a grant for this and we’d like to be more eco friendly this time around. We’d like to talk with someone who’s recently upgraded to discover what they learned the cost benefit would be for higher priced fixtures vs. the savings on utility bills.

      Thank you,

      Sara Arnas

      Museum Curator

      DuPage County Historical Museum