Re: [IAM_ListServ] FW: Job Posting

  • michellecleek@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "HPA, IAM" <hpa.iam@...>
      Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm
      Subject: [IAM_ListServ] FW: Job Posting
      To: <IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com>

      From: Meg Bero [mailto:mbero@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:43 AM
      To: HPA, IAM ; fuglefun; kdrma
      Subject: Job Posting

      Hello Colleagues,
      I would like to post this job opportunity on the IAM web site, the IAEA list serve or site and the KDRMA list or site. Please let me know if you need anything further from me and please confirm that it is acceptable for posting. Appreciate it! Meg

      Here is the link to the information that I also copied below.

      http://www.aurora.edu/hr/jobs/adjunct-museum-studies.html

      Opportunities for Visionary Educators

      Aurora University- An inclusive community
      dedicated to the transformative power of learning.

      Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora , Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin . We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.

      The College of Arts and Sciences is seeking an instructor for the museum studies program and specifically, MST2300 Museum Education. Preference will be given to those who have experience working in a museum. If you have a Master's Degree in museum studies, history, anthropology, education, or related field, and have experience in teaching museum studies or have worked as a museum professional, please email a resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific area you are interested in teaching to:

      adjunctfaculty@...

      Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century.  Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the greater Chicago area.

      Meg Bero
      Executive Director,
      The Schingoethe Museum
      Aurora University