help for flooded museum

  • HPA, IAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010

      This email came in via HPA. Does anyone in the Freeport area know of a Disaster Relief Service or Consultant whom Brad could contact? Thanks so much for your help.

      Sue Huitt

      IAM

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        Maybe the Campbell Center could recommend someone - and perhaps contacting an Iowa museum that may have dealt with this issue.

        This email came in via HPA. Does anyone in the Freeport area know of a Disaster Relief Service or Consultant whom Brad could contact? Thanks so much for your help.

        Sue Huitt

        IAM

        I work for the Illinois Emergency Management Agency.  I'm currently working at a Disaster Recovery Center in Freeport , IL .  There was a local museum in Freeport that was effected by flood damage.  Do you know of any programs or services you offer that could help this entity?

        Thanks,

        Brad Clearwater

        IEMA Disaster Assistance & Preparedness Bureau

        Disaster Recovery Center - Freeport

        Mobile Phone:      217.685.0139

        Fax Number:                678.475.4123

      • Illinois Amish Interpretive Center