      From: IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com [IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of spitz93147 [spitz93147@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:55 PM
      To: IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [IAM_ListServ] Help with wording for rental space.

      Hello group! My name is Chris Sprinkel and I am the Operations Manager for the Korean War National Museum in downtown Springfield. We are currently in a temporary location until our permanent facility is built (hopefully breakground next year).
      We have a meeting area in the center of our facility and want to rent this space for meetings, socials, etc. Anyone have any suggestions on how to word this concept on our website? Any advice would be benfiticial as I am fairly new to the realm of museum administration.

      Thanks,

      Chris

      This message, including any attachments, is the property of the City of Elgin. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). No recipient should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.

      Due to the nature of the Internet, the sender is unable to ensure the integrity of this message and does not accept any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions (whether as the result of this message having been intercepted or otherwise) in the contents of this message.

      Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the city.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic