585You're Invited!

  • Everingham, Karen
    Apr 21 6:52 AM

      I would like to invite anyone from Illinois who will be at AAM in Denver to attend the Association of Midwest Museums reception Tuesday, April 29 from 5 - 7 pm. It is still possible to register, directly with AMM. You don't have to be a current member of AMM to attend - but it would be a perfect time to join!  More information is below. I hope to see you at the reception.

      Karen Witter
      AMM President

      Dear AMM Members,

      You re cordially invited to join AMM for a special reception on Tuesday, April 29, 5:00 pm 7:00 pm at the Art Institute of Colorado.  The reception is planned in conjunction with the American Association of Museums (AAM) conference and AMM will host the event in collaboration with the Mountain-Plains Museums Association (MPMA).  It should be a great evening!  If you are planning to attend the AAM reception at the Denver Art Museum (DAM) that evening, our reception at the Art Institute is only a block away and our bus will drop people off at the DAM.

      Although AAM has closed the registration for this event, AMM is still accepting registrations!  The registration fee for the event is only $10 please contact Summer Little at 314-746-4557 to confirm your registration.  We will also accept payments at the door.  If you are planning to meet up with friends at the AAM conference, please invite them to join you at the reception.

      Finally, I would like to invite you to stop by the AMM booth in the Exhibit Hall in Denver AMM will be at booth #137.  Please feel free to stop by and say hello.

      If you have any questions, contact Brian Bray, AMM Executive Director, at 314-746-4557.

      We hope to see you in Denver!

      Brian

      Brian Bray

      Executive Director

      Association of Midwest Museums

      PO Box 11940

      St. Louis, MO  63112

      P: 314-746-4557

      F: 314-746-4569

      www.midwestmuseums.org

      bbray@...

      Make plans now to attend the 2008 AMM Conference, Meeting in the Middle. The conference is scheduled for October 21-24, 2008 at the Hotel Phillips in Kansas City, Missouri. AMM will collaborate with the Mountain Plains Museum Association. The conference will be Twice the Size! Twice the Fun!

      Karen E. Everingham
      Executive Director
      Illinois Association of Museums
      1 Old State Capitol Plaza