428RE: [IAM_ListServ] Volunteer Graduations Ideas Requested

  • Rich Vitton
    Jul 6, 2007
      Depending on the age category if young, I would say a small Pizza party with
      soda
      with a round table discussion with the group to see what they thought of the
      training. program.

      If an older group coffee tea and cake again with a round table discussion.

      >From: "Janna Bailey" <jannabailey@...>
      >To: <historichousemuseums@yahoogroups.com>,"IAM ListServ"
      ><IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [IAM_ListServ] Volunteer Graduations Ideas Requested
      >Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:57:47 -0600
      >
      >Dear All,
      >

      >Please pardon any cross-posting.
      >

      >What do you do for your new volunteers when they finish training? In a
      >couple of weeks, we will wrap up our first-ever training seminars.
      >(Previously, we trained volunteers individually instead of in classes).
      >would like to do something in addition to a certificate and punch and
      >cookies, but still at low cost. They will also get a Tinker lanyard that
      >will hold their nametag.
      >

      >Thank you for the ideas.
      >

      >Sincerely,
      >

      >Janna Bailey,
      >
      >Museum Educator
      >

      >Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum
      >
      >411 Kent Street
      >
      >Rockford, IL 61102
      >

      >815-964-2424 (Ph.)
      >
      >815-964-2466 (Fax)
      >

      >www.tinkercottage.com
      >

      >Real. Original. Rockford, IL, USA

      Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
      http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic