309ExhibitsUSA's Last Minute Exhibition Availabilities and General Price Reductions on Traveling Exhibitions

  • Molly Alspaugh
    Dec 29, 2006
      ExhibitsUSA Reduces Rental Fees for Six Traveling Exhibitions

      ExhibitsUSA is pleased to offer reduced rental fees for six of our traveling exhibitions that are newly marketed in our 2006-2007 Catalog of Traveling Exhibitions. We are currently taking holds for these exhibitions. Please call Exhibitor Relations today at 816/421-1388 for more information!

      Newly Marketed Exhibitions with Reduced Rental Fees
      Imaging Blackness, 1915–2002: Film Posters from the IndianaUniversity Black Film Center/Archive
      Nosotras: Portraits of Latinas
      Still Dancing: The Pursuit of Tradition in the 21st Century
      Sister Corita: The Joyous Revolutionary
      Linedrives and Lipstick: The Untold Story of Women's Baseball
      Spirit and Soul: The Art of Dean Mitchell

      Exhibitions with Last Minute Availability
      Do you have a last minute cancellation in your exhibition calendar?

      If so, ExhibitsUSA has a few exhibitions with last minute availabilities!
      Please contact Exhibitor Relations at 816/421-1388 with interest in any of the exhibitions listed below.

      Exhibitions with Last Minute Availabilities
      Arctic Spirit: Inuit Art from the Albrecht Collection at the Heard Museum

      Return of the Yellow Peril: A Survey of the Work of Roger Shimomura, 1969-2004
      Paper Cuts: The Art of Contemporary Paper

      COWGIRLS: Contemporary Portraits of the American West

      Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
      NEH on the Road: Heroes of the Sky: Adventures in Early Flight, 1903-1939

      Molly E. Alspaugh
      Exhibitor Relations Coordinator
      ExhibitsUSA, a national program of Mid-America Arts Alliance
      2018 Baltimore Avenue
      Kansas City, MO  64108
      (p) 816.421.1388 x209
      (f)  816.421.3918