1844conference rate extended for AMM in St. Louis

  • jeanneschultzangel
    Jun 13, 2014

      Association of Midwest Museums Conference

      July 14-17, 2014      St. Louis, Missouri

      Chase Park Plaza Hotel

       !

      Don't miss out on Early Bird Conference Pricing!

      Chase Park Plaza AMM Conference Room Block deadline extended to June 27

      See you in St. Louis!

       With a thriving cultural community and home to great museums, St. Louis is the perfect place to re-energize. Don't miss your chance to network with museum colleagues at the Association of Midwest Museums' annual conference. Stay in a world-class historic hotel in the heart of the Central West End. The conference hotel has just extended the deadline for the AMM Conference Room Block to Friday, June 27. Which is why we are extending, one more time, the early bird conference registration rates to Friday, June 20. Don't miss out on these early bird prices!

      This year's line-up of professional development activities will enlighten, energize, and provide insights to help you do the important work that museums do. We hope that you have your bags packed and your creative juices running, as we join together to network, listen, share, tour, and celebrate museums.

      Visit  www.midwestmuseums.org for information about tours, sessions, keynotes, evening events, resource hall, and hotel and travel information.

       Make a Connection.     Learn.      Share.     Be Inspired.

      Early Bird Conference Registration Deadline

       is Now Friday, June 20!

      Visit www.midwestmuseums.org for the latest in session & workshop information.