1789Please take the survey for Illinois museums

  • jeanneschultzangel
    Feb 20, 2014
      Museum Day is April 3!  In order to get a full understanding of the economic impact of museums in Illinois, we need to know our numbers.  Elected officials respond best with clear data.  Please take this survey and help us to understand the impact of Illinois' museums.

      You will need to know some visitor (how many visitors, teachers served, school children served), budget (how much does your museum spend in Illinois?), and staff (how many staff and volunteers) data. So please, if you don't have this info, please forward this email on to someone who does in your institution.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C57DJ6V