      From: Jeanne Schultz-Angel <illinoismuseums@...>
      To: "IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com" <IAM_ListServ@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:58 AM
      Subject: [IAM_ListServ] AASLH free webinar about the awards program Thursday

      There is still time to register for this week's FREE Webinar:

      What is the AASLH Leadership in History Awards and Why Should I Apply?
      Have you always wondered what the AASLH Awards program is? Do you feel that your organization is too small to win a National award?
      AASLH knows that organizations across the country do amazing work in the field of state and local history and want to recognize your efforts.
      Join this FREE informational webinar to learn about the program and why you should apply, no matter what your budget size. Also get tips for how to put together an award-winning nomination.
      • January 9, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern (1-2pm Central)
      • FREE Webinar

      --
      Jeanne Schultz Angel, Executive Director
      Illinois Association of Museums

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic