    Nov 15, 2013
      The IAM listserv

      iam_listserv@yahoogroups.com

      On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Sue Broad <sbroad@...> wrote:
      The Search Committee for the new CEO met this morning. They are still working on the job posting and job description, but they would like to get this job posted ASAP due to the holidays and hoped for quick turnaround. The following sites have been identified: ACM, AAM, AMM, IAM, ASTC, Erikson Institute, NIU, Bank Street College, National Association for the Education of Young children and the Metro Chicago AEYC. I will also send it to DuPage Community Foundation and contact National Arts STrategies to see if they have a process to get the word out, too. The blogs on the list are Childmuse and Museum-L so fare.  I have also been asked to see if this can be posted on the Illinois Resource Center site.

      This will be quite an undertaking and we need to get this posted as early next week as we can. I wanted your opinion on what blogs or sites might be missing from this list and also ask for your help in getting these ready to post. I don't know what kind of help Ann will need to get these out and I know Pat will help, but it looks like a lot of one line work early next week...

      Get back to me either way... with suggestions, offers to help or at least with a note that says you think we have this covered for now and are not sure how you can help.

      Thanks everyone!
      Sue

      --
      Susan E. Broad
      President & CEO

      --

      Kimberly Stull
      Director of Operations

       CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged or other information, protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic