1724RE: [IAM_ListServ] Fw: Textile Conservation Question

  • Angela Houghton
    Oct 2, 2013

      We just had a conductor’s jacket, vest, and hat cleaned through Textile Restoration, Inc.  They are based in Chicago, but on the edge of Oak Park, IL.  We were very happy with how it looked, and they were able to meet our tight deadline too.

      Frank Connet
      Textile Restoration Inc.
      6140 W. North Ave
      Chicago, Illinois 60639