1722Fwd: HAPA Reception at IAM Conference

  • Anthony Bowman
    Sep 26, 2013
      Are you seeking qualified interns or employees? Thinking about earning that graduate degree? Or want to network with a diverse group of museum professionals?

      Get to know the Historical Administration Program Association (HAPA) and faculty of the Eastern Illinois University Historical Administration Program. This is a great opportunity to learn about us and make new connections at the same time!

      When: Wednesday, October 16, 4:30–6:00 p.m.
      Where: Rhythm Kitchen Music Café, 305 S.W. Water Street (within easy walking distance of the Peoria Riverfront Museum)

      HAPA supports the development of successful and engaged museum professionals.  Our annual Symposium exposes participants to cutting-edge ideas and professional networking opportunities.  And our membership consists of professionals from across the country and abroad.  Our membership is open to all!

      For up-to-date information on this event or any HAPA news, find us on Facebook or contact Anthony Bowman at anthonynbowman@....

      *Conference registration is not required to attend this event!

      Thank you,

      Anthony Bowman
      HAPA Membership Chair