1320Awards and Workshop Registration

  • HPA, IAM
    Sep 7, 2011

    Dear Museum Professional,

    Attached is the registration form for the 2011 Illinois Association of Museums Awards Luncheon and Annual Meeting to be held in Bloomington Illinois at the Chateau Hotel and Conference Center on October 21, 2011.  The Chateau is located at 1601 Jumer Drive in Bloomington .  For those of you who would like to stay overnight, we have secured a room rate of $89 per night.  To reserve a room call the hotel directly at 309-662-2020.

    In addition to the luncheon we will be hosting two amazing workshops in the morning: Collections Care and Grant Writing/Fundraising.  Please be sure to mark which workshop you are attending.

    To register, just print and complete the enclosed registration form and send your completed registration form along with your check to: IAM, 1 Old State Capitol Plaza, Springfield , IL 62701 .

    There are a limited number of scholarships available to reimburse the cost of the $20 morning workshop fee when you also register for the awards luncheon.  To apply, simply be one of the first to request the scholarship by enclosing a short letter stating the need for reimbursement and return with your registration and paid fee.

    Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation from IAM with additional details. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the committee members.

    We look forward to seeing you in Bloomington in October.

    Conference Committee:

    Conference logistics:  Shari Buckellew—sbuckellew@...

    Workshop Committee Members:  Mollie Perrot —scouter07@...

                                                     Rick Riccio—rriccio@...