1291Re: Joy Matthiessen

  • Shari Caine
    Aug 7, 2011
      Diane and all,

      Thank you for posting this.  We've been very busy this past week fielding calls and trying to get the information out about Joy.  Information on a memorial service to be held in Des Plaines has been placed on our web site at www.desplaineshistory.org.  This week, the History Center Trustees will be discussing a second memorial for Joy to be held at the History Center itself.  Anyone who may have questions is welcome to contact me.

      -- Shari Caine

      Des Plaines History Center, Archives open to the public:  Wednesdays-Fridays, 9am-6pm

      Shari Caine, Executive Director, Des Plaines History Center
      781 Pearson Street, Des Plaines, IL  60016
      Ph: 847-391-5399, Fax: 847-297-4741
      http://www.desplaineshistory.org/

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic