      From: Clearwater, Brad
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 12:06 PM
      To: HPA, Info
      Subject: Disaster-related assistance

      I work for the Illinois Emergency Management Agency.  I'm currently working at a Disaster Recovery Center in Freeport , IL .  There was a local museum in Freeport that was effected by flood damage.  Do you know of any programs or services you offer that could help this entity?

      Thanks,

      Brad Clearwater

      IEMA Disaster Assistance & Preparedness Bureau

      Disaster Recovery Center - Freeport

      Mobile Phone:      217.685.0139

      Fax Number:                678.475.4123

      --